Adjustable safety gas valve for hobs
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/ECDirective for gas appliances. Certificate: CE-0085AQ0789 and 51BS3461.
• CSA Approval.
• Max. working temperature: 150°C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: 160°-210° .
• Inlet connection: clamp-on for Ø 8 – Ø 16 tubing.
• Outlet connection: available with and without thread, with and without seat or tubing, with and without assembled injector.
• Knob shaft connection: max. Ø 8.
• Fitted with adjustable low rate screw with and without by-pass (adjustable).
• Fitted with safety device (magnet unit) for flame control by means of a thermocouples.
• Standard values of the current of the magnet unit: on £ 110 mA – off ³ 20 mA. Also other values of current are available upon request.Single screw bracket: it allows disassembling of each gas valve from hob.