Safety gas valve for infrared heaters
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances. Certificate: CE-0085AQ0789.
• Max. working temperature: 150° C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: different rotations are available, from 2 up to 4 positions, with operating way upon request.
• Inlet connection: threaded or with incorporated hose tail.
• Outlet connection: threaded, with and without seat for tubing.
• Knob shaft connection: max Ø 8. • Fitted with safety device (magnet unit).
for flame control by means of a thermocouple.
• Standard values for the current of the magnet unit: on £ 200 mA – off ³ 40 mA. Also other values of current are available upon request.