Safety gas valve with piezo ignition for catalytic heaters
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances. Certificate: CE-0085AQ0789.
• Max. working temperature: 150° C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: 90°+60°+60°.
• Inlet connection: threaded or with incorporated hose tail.
• Outlet connection: threaded, with and without seat for tubing.
• Knob shaft connection: max. Ø 8.
• Fitted with safety device (magnet unit) for flame control by means of a thermocouple.
• Standard values for the current of the magnet unit: on £ 200 mA – off ³ 40 mA. Also other values of current are available upon request.
• Fitted with rotative electrical piezo. Ignition: more than 18 kV. Duration: more than 15μsec.