One-way/two ways adjustable safety thermostat
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances.
• Proportional temperature adjustment.
• Max. working temperature: 150°C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mBar.
• Max. temp. sustained by the probe: 315°C.
• Temperature setting area: between 100°C and 300°C with adjustment field of 150°C approx.
• Fitted with adjustable low rate screw with or without by-pass screww (adjustable).
• Knob working angular rotation: – 231° anticlockwise with stop at 52°(min.temp.) for oven outlet; – 62° clockwise for grill outlet (gas or electric).
• Safety device: Magnet unit – thermocouple Standard values of magnet-unit current: magnet-ON: £ 180mA; magnet-OFF: ³ 60mA. Further current values are available upon request.
• Compatible with electrical activation/cut-off devices (switches).
• Standard inlet connection: clamp-on for Ø 16 – Ø 18 tubing
• Knob-holder connection: Ø 8 max.
• Standard gas outlet connection: – for Ø 8 tubing with M13x1 female.