2-way oven and grill safety gas valve
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances. Certificate: CE-0085AQ0789.
• Max. working temperature: 150°C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: 160° for oven outlet and 90° for grill outlet. • Inlet connection: clamp-on for Ø 16 – Ø 18 – Ø 21 tubing.
• Outlet connection (both oven and grill): available with and without thread, with and without seat for tubing, with and without assembled injector.
• Knob shaft connection: max. Ø 8.
• Fitted with adjustable low rate screw with or without by-pass (adjustable).
• Fitted with safety device (magnet unit) for flame control by means of two thermocouples (one for oven outlet, the other one for grill outlet).
• Standard values of the current of the magnet unit: on £ 200 mA – off ³ 40 mA. Also other values of current are available upon request.