Adjustable safety gas valve for hobs – two-ways
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances. Certificate: 51CO4326.
• CSA Approval.
• Max. working temperature: 150°C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: 275° .
• Inlet connection: clamp-on for Ø 16 tubing.
• Outlet connection 1: available with and without thread, with and without seat or tubing, with and without assembled injector.
• Outlet connection 2: M8 x 1, Ø 4 tubing.
• Knob shaft connection: max. Ø 8.
• Fitted with adjustable low rate screw with and without by-pass (adjustable).
• Fitted with safety device (magnet unit) for flame control by means of a thermocouples.
• Standard values of the current of the magnet unit: on £ 110 mA – off ³ 20 mA. Also other values of current are available upon request.