Safety gas valve for catalytic heaters
• EC Approval according to 2009/142/EC Directive for gas appliances. Certificate: CE-0085AQ0789.
• Max. working temperature: 150°C.
• Max. working pressure: 65 mbar.
• Working angular rotation: 90°+90°.
• Inlet connection: threaded or with incorporated hose tail.
• Outlet connection: threaded, with and without seat for tubing.
• Knob shaft connection: max Ø 8.
• Fitted with safety device (magnet unit) for flame control by means of a thermocouple.
• Standard values for the current of the magnet unit: on £ 200 mA – off ³ 40 mA Also other values of current are available upon request.